WEB SEARCH EVALUATORS
Be part of a global team to evaluate and improve search engine results for some of the world's top internet search engine companies! We offer a competitive pay rate and flexible work schedule while working online remotely.
WHO WE ARE
Appen Butler Hill is a language technology solutions and consulting firm, recognized as a global leader in the quality, range and caliber of its expertise. We are focused on helping our clients reach international markets by leveraging our expertise in over 50 languages and dialects. Our clients are amongst the world's top internet search engine companies and we are currently seeking internet-savvy freelance Web Search Evaluators.
• PC or laptop that runs Windows Vista or Windows 7 (please note, netbook devices, Windows XP and Apple O/S, including Apple O/S running on virtual environments, are not compatible with project), and a minimum screen resolution of 1280 X 768; desired resolution is 1280 X 1024
• A high-speed internet connection (preferably unlimited usage; if limited, download cap must not be less than 100 GB per month)
• Basic aptitude for solving technical/software issues independently
• Detail-oriented and organized with strong time-management skills and the ability to manage a 20-22 hours per week self- directed work schedule
• In order to apply cultural awareness to the work, you must be native and current resident of the country for which you are applying to do this work
• Native speaker of the language of the country for which you are applying to do this work
• Proficient in written and verbal English
• Strong communication skills
• Familiar with current cultural, political, business and media affairs, in addition to extensive familiarity with a wide variety of online news sources published in your country
• Avid internet enthusiast with excellent web research and analytical capabilities
To apply please refer to the link: http://tbe.taleo.net/ NA5/ats/careers